Should I???




Trail xm is juz around d cornerr...n...im relly struggling my stdy right now....a bit pressure...but still ok...I had a big prob right now...its about my life and my future... its bout basketball... seriously im having a prob wit my captain...Syafiq Ihsan...even thought i had told him d truth bout 'someone'... but still....he wont speak 2 me... i dont why... n its relly bother me bcoz we r teammates..then.. i had prob with my own coach...im sorry... i dont know what i had done... but he seems like giving up 2 coach me.... n i feel so down right now...my life is quite miserable...i cant think straight....i always ask my frenz n some seniors..."Should I quit basketball???".. n ofcoz... there are many diffrnt opinions....im like a 'free agent' in this game.... dont know 4 what im playing this game....still thinking bout it..n still finding d anwser...."why I play Basketball???"....im sorry if some of the Cagers read this...im relly down in basketball right now...n i need help from u guys....

Im sorry....

No comments:

Post a Comment