LomosFomos






Last night was a wonderful night.Openhouse was held at my house.All my friends were there except my old 'buddies' from the primary school.All the guests enjoyed the food.Seriously,the 'kuey tiow' was great!.I can't stop eating it..haha..Then, I met with Fatin's parents. I was quite confused when her mom said "Afiz kan? Ni...Fatin kirim salam kat Afiz.Dier kate dier xdpat datang..coz pegi raya tempat lain" I was like" Fatin??!! Fatin mner erk??"..haha.."owh..xper lah auntie. kirim salam kat dier gak".. hahah i dont know what to say to her...

I was quite busy taking photos using the lomo..haha.. I started to get used to it.. its kinda cool. Then my dad allowed me to drive to 'Haji Tapah'. I took the car key and drove my sister's car to the mamak stall with my friends.Lots of crazy things happened in the car.So, we had a nice 'roti canai',chatting,taking pictures.When i got home,my relatives were kinda shocked when they saw me in the car as a driver.I enjoyed myself and I hope, all my friends will be come to my house next time...

MORE PICTURES IN MY:flickr,facebook,myspace(please click on my links)

No comments:

Post a Comment