The Journey

Yesterday....i decided 2 go home... i wrote a letter 2 'PeiLang' n told the coach that i wanna take a break from bball training...juz 4 couple days.. n he allowed 2.... so after skool hours... i went back 2 pavillion..took my things and got off... i didnt go 2 'Jumaat' prayer coz i hav 2 catch up my bus... when i got into d bus.... my big bro 'AfiqDanial' called me.... he wanted 2 borrow some money and asked 2 bank in RM6**... then i said "sorry lah bro....dah msuk bus lah... nak blik kl ni" he was like "ahhhhh f***..dah msuk bus ker...k lah.. jmper aku kat subang"....i wondered..why he want that money..??? so i juz bwat donno... everyone in d bus thought that i was a guy juz got back from work bcoz i didnt wear my 'Balik Kampung' outfit... i wear black stipe casual suit with slack and my clark's shoes.... then dis kakak that sit infront of me shes kinda 20years old... asked me various questions...like:

"Bang,bus ni pgi pudu ker duta?"

"abang ni nak pgi mner?"

"duk mner?"

"kje kat mner?"

???!!!???!!! I was "Aper??!!..ahhhh..sorry..syer ni bdak skolah menangah lah kak.. x kjer pun agi..." i smiled at her... she blushed n smiled back.... she turned back and silenced herself...hahahahah mlu gler!!!!......3 hours of journey made me felt very tired....when i reached Pudu... my mom pick me up.... i asked her 2 to Subang b4 we got home in bangi.... then i met my bro at Sunway... took my dinner at Pizza Hut... he told me that he needs that money 2 pay up somthing 2 his ex-g.... laaarrrhhh tu ker... padan mker!!!!... i didnt gives d money...bcoz my mom gaves it... So after dnner... i went home with my mom...When i got home, i saw my dad's car... he juz got back from Kuantan i think.... i was tired... i went 2 my room... then i was suprised... i saw apple iphone at my table....i asked my dad.." Ayah..Iphone sper ni???..." then my dad said "Tu untuk Afiz lah.." am i dreaming or what..??? i was damned excited... i locked the door... n tried the iphone..... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment