The True Story Of The Legendary Dodgeball










Today... is the last day of Openday Event, n my dormmates n me formed a dodgeball team... we called it 'Mentadak-Mentadu'....i dont know why we used that name... hahhhaahah... it was fun.. n many other teams joined the tournament... Me,Rafi,Mue,Iskandar,Lale,Poi... were totally shocked when we got know that... we going 2 use football to play dodgeball!!!???!!!! it was crazy!!! hahaha.... so my team played on the third game.... but the arrival was the form 5!!!! arrgghhh... damned it..!!!

First game: OK....when the bell rang... mue n me ran towards the ball... we managed 2 get 2/3 balls
then i throwed 2 'uncle'.... it was lucky 4 me... when uncle failed 2 fetch the ball hahaha
Rafi throwed 2 Jae... hahaah d ball hit his leg... n he was damned mad.. hahaha...
we won that game... but mue n me got out..shitt.. 'Holand' throwed n hit my leg.

Second game: The second game was 'a piece of cake' huh.... we played with CicakKobeng...hahaha
it was easy n we won that match by only within 2 minutes.. huhuhu... no one from
my team got hit... hahahah

Third game: The third game looked easy but it was quite tough when we played with the 'Divas'
eeewwwwww!!!! i made 'Sendat' out hahahaha.... but I was d first person got out
from my team... arrgghhhh.. it was an accident.. when i was dribbling the ball like a
bball.. when i turned.. one of d 'Divas' throwed the ball n hit my ankle......F**K!!!!
we won the match..

Semi-Final: we didn't expected... it was unbelieveable!!! hahaha and our opponent was the form2
It was tougher than i expected....fuhhhh... thanked 2 Iskandar... he was the savier of
the team.....we won that game....

Final: we played with the form 5.... we played worst.... arggghhh.... i was nearly got hit by 2 balls
on the same time.... waaaahhhh.... i slided 2 d net... fuuuhhhhh... n i was safe!!!! yeah....!!!
but by the time i throwed the ball..... some of them got it.. arrgghhh damned!!!! we won
the match... ahhhhhhh!!!!!!>... i was shocked..!!!!! we were the champion!!!

Some Pics that i got from Mia......:)

No comments:

Post a Comment