Last Game In Penang...



heyyy.. i juz got back from Penang trip... arghhhh.. im so exhausted right now..... i played 3 games.... shiittt.... n i injured my right leg... n my ankle nearly broke... huh... the first game was easy.... i played well... my teammates gave me full co-operated... it was the best game.... but im not satisfied with my second game.... Ohh myy.... i got sent off by the coach when i shot 3 airballs... arggghhh... i dont know what happened... then.. Jimmy, always pressured me... argghhh damned.... After the Second half.... i played again... that time... i showed to the coach.. my best defensive system & attacking pattern.... it was quite good... i managed to go throught the big guy... i punched one chinese guy... wow.. i was accidently did that hahahaha.... it felt good.. hahaha.. i only scored 4 points that time.... but my first game was better.... i scored more than 10 points.... arghhhh... now... im in College again... its time to start concentrate on my study n my game....>><><><>

No comments:

Post a Comment