Boring Saturday

my snack plate

new JuNk

Dorm 3A's Stereo

Im gonna pass it to Afiq Danial

Magazines

Saturdays are suppose to be fun and enjoy..but this saturday(15.8.2009) was a very bored day... collegians were supposed to get back to college before 2p.m. ...because of the H1N1 diseases...so the admin was quite worried bout this thing.... i went to town by 9.30 a.m. after i got my punishment from Perfect Naem....because i called him 'gay'...actually im not....there was misunderstood...haha.. but it was ok... i went breakfast at RotiSegar...then CC...played Company of Heroes.....bought my things at Guardian....then KFC....snack plate(take away)...so i got back to college by 2.30 p.m., i dont know what to do...so i collected all the new magazines from my dormmates..then i read on my single-bed.....I only got Clive and JuNk magazines...but my friends didnt read it...i was fall asleep.. when i woke up... it was already 5.30 p.m. so went around the Pavillion and took some pictures... here are some pictures....for my boring saturday.....

No comments:

Post a Comment