Editorial Board

Yesterday, Are came to me and told me that he got the post for the general photographer. He said that the editorial board's members for 2010 had been chosen by an old boy and the administration. I went to see Mrs. Azlinda Muda right after Are told me. Then, what I knew is that I got the post too. I had been chosen to be the photographer, so I am going to work with Are. I am so glad that I got the post and I can't wait to start working on the MAGAZINES!!!!!
Owh by the way, the freshmen form4s students are going to start their new chapter of life in Malay College Kuala Kangsar. So, warm welcome to our new brothers and I hope they will be ok. I got an information that there is a student from KGV that going to continue his study in Malay College and to Salah. I am going to SASER this March. So see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment