I'm not fooling around

The examinations just ended and it is a good relieve for people like me that never revise anything before taking the exams and yeah this time I did it again and it was not a good habit. I should start studying seriously. I have been busy since last 2 weeks and didn't have time and there are so many things that I want to write about but It can't pop out from my 'brain'. :)

I just want you to know that, I am serious..
I am not perfect and maybe I am not the kind of guy of your dreams,
I have changed a lot and you are the one that inspired me,
maybe it sounds foolish but I am truly sincere,

There is no other girl around that can make me feel this way,
You are the only one and truthfully I am glad,
I will do anything for you and I will prove it,
I want to make you happy, make you smile,
Forget the past, who cares?
I want to give the best of me...

'Baby'

No comments:

Post a Comment