Summer


When it come to happy and enjoyment time, it will synonym with summer time. So here I am, summer time for me although I am not around right now but still I am happy to be with the basketballers at MCKK. We did many things that break the rules such as fly out during night time and day time too hahaha.. and many more. So, today's training was 'oklah' since the coach was not around because of his sickness maybe. We just played around and my side played well today I guess with a very good defensive system made by us. :)

By the way, this picture above showing that I am wearing a clown bell hat and the reason is that, there is a wonderful moment happened today between Fatin & Balok so I am happy for it and this picture pictures me "I am a clown that makes everyone happy" :D

No comments:

Post a Comment