A Young Boy Conquered The Whole Stadium





I just can't believed what I had just found out. Justin Bieber conquered the show, he got the whole Stadium of Bukit Jalil but Paramore Concert only got 1/4 of the stadium last year.Owh my, seems like a teenager boy got more attentions from Malaysian people. Definitely most of them are girls lah not boys haha. I heard that the tickets are sold out, the tickets flowed away like water or something.I remembered the time that I bought Paramore tickets, I still got 3 RockZone Tickets 24hours before the show. 'tak boleh blah lah'. Owh well, Bieber Fever is allover the people that eager to go right now. To those that already got the ticket, "Have fun lah". To those that still crying, screaming for the ticket, "Pandai-pandai la cari" :D.



3 comments:

  1. for sure la bieber nye concert more attraction than paramore.haha.pelah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. its not fair to compare bibir and paramore. =.=

    ReplyDelete