Looking Up


Ok I am so excited right now. It has been a long time I didn't feel like this. Things are looking up right now, everything is going back to normal. No more conflicts from both managers of Cagers, no more worries about anything and I am very thankful on what had happened for the past few days. I am happy even though some other things didn't worked very well and I am over it. It is time to move on. I have to accept the fact and that how the world works right? So I think my holiday this time was a great one because before this, I spent my holidays on the basketball tours . Now I have the chance to settle down for awhile before the new season begin. It is time to start work out and of course a lot of extra efforts on my studies. Damn I hate SPM. Hmmm.. what else, owh yeah. Yesterday I went to the Hot Air Balloon Fiesta in Putrajaya. I was there from 6p.m. till 10p.m. It was awesome event and I really enjoyed.

what a bad start but ended up with a very wonderful ending that night.

Photos will be upload later I guess.....

No comments:

Post a Comment