Must Get Out

Mauriske? You know what I mean. :)


Hey people, this is my new post and I just want you to know that I am doing just fine. Nothing much, just a lil bit busy with other things right now. My skin is getting darker day by day, due to the training sessions. Damn what else, Owh yeah to tweet people, just ignore it ok hahaha. It was absolutely nothing. It is not like what you think, maybe some of you read it and think something is really going on with me. To be honest, I'm having the ordinary life and nothing extra hahaha to top it all my life in Malay College is as usual. Owh yeah, I want to go to Maroon 5 so bad! but I don't know whether I am free or not that week. Hope that it will be an off weekend for me. Thank you to my dear friend that already reserved 1 ticket for me. :)

The days are cold living without you,
The nights are long, I'm growing older,
I miss the days of old, thinking about you,
You may be gone, but you are never over.....


No comments:

Post a Comment